Sunday, December 13, 2009

Well Come

I feel the need to write a quick post to welcome all the new readers. I found out tonight, in a rather surprising way, that what I thought was written to a few, has now been read by many!
There should not be any secrets on this blog, though I will confess that some of the posts over the last 3 years were not intended for a larger audience. Many times postings were added as the Lord was working on me in specific areas. The long time reader of this blog has been able to hear and see those things in progress.

Karen and I had a question and answer time with the church tonight regarding my qualifications as an Elder candidate. It turns out that this blog was being read by people that I would have never guessed had access to it. This is not a bad thing, though I know some posts may not be understood in the context in which they were written. That being said, feel free to browse through the last few years of my private (or since it's on the net, not so private) life.

Let me recommend two of my favorite posts to the new readers to this blog:

Aug 2008 "Anything dad can do..."
Dec 15 2007 "Deer me"

If you use the links on the left of this post you can quickly jump to a previous year and then look for the month and title of the post you would like to read.

In addition, you can comment on any post you would like to weigh in on by clicking on the "__ comments" under each posting. Hope to hear from you soon,
Jon

3 comments:

jubilee said...

You never know who is watching, or in this case, reading!

Pastor Jon said...

Be sure your sin will find you out

fortuneminds said...

god is really watching guy just be clean Make real cash on affiliate market up to 5000 usd :visit fortuneminds.blogspot.com