Thursday, May 7, 2009

No Longer Aloft

Well, I promised some pictures by this week sometime. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to figure out how to format all of these pictures. In other words, the pictures are in reverse order so it will appear that the barn was built rather than torn down.

I have also not included pictures of the stack of lumber that is now located on my property. I will try to upload more pictures in the week ahead.

Enjoy browsing the photos, I know it doesn't look like much yet (especially because these were taken on my phone). Bear with me, I'll communicate more soon.


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture #11 reminds me of your grandpa's garage after someone who shall remain nameless put the car in "drive" rather than "reverse"! Did you use a similar method to take this wall down? :)

Pastor Jon said...

I wish I could have used a similar method but I didn't want any nails in my tires.

By the way, why should Mark remain nameless? If Jubilee had posted this comment she would have used Mark's name!

I went down last night and brought the last trailer load of wood back. I took a picture of the site but I will have to wait until I can sync my phone to the computer at home before I can share the final photo.

jubilee said...

Well, I don't know if I would have used his name or not . . . yeah, I probably would have. :)

To say that from these pictures it looks like taking a barn down is a lot of work would be akin to saying there are many drops of water in the ocean. So, I won't say it.

I will say that I hope you are getting lots of rest in between trips of loading and unloading!

Pastor Jon said...

Thanks, but I work at the fire station in between loading and unloading!