Friday, March 20, 2009

On line again

Ha! It's back on!
As of 20 minutes ago, we have Internet service again. It took a total of seven hours on the phone over the last 4 days, but it is finished. This morning alone I was on the phone for sixty-two minutes before I was disconnected without getting anything resolved.
Yesterday I mailed a letter to the Qwest Customer Advocacy Group in order to express my frustration. I don't think that they have it yet.
Yesterday I was on the phone for seventy-five minutes.

Today, after I was disconnected while I was supposed to be on hold, I received a call from a Qwest customer service representative who just "happened" to call and see if I was satisfied with my service. Boy did I give her an earful.
To make 6 day story last just a couple of minutes, after one hour and sixteen minutes, she promised me that we would have High Speed Service within 3 hours. Needless to say, I did not believe her. That was 2 hours and 50 minutes ago.

I have no idea how she managed to fix a problem that no one else could solve. After all the people I called, the person who fixed the dilemma was the person who called me.

1 comment:

jubilee said...

Well THAT figures!