Monday, October 19, 2009

A note on Antelope

Every day since last Thursday I have been meaning to post on the blog regarding last week's antelope hunt in Wyoming. All I can tell you is that a note is coming but I'm not sure when. I was going to post today but it was such nice weather today and I had some things that I needed to get done outside. I also had to go to a friends house this afternoon and help him pour footings for his new garage (he accidentally burned his previous garage to the ground).

This past Friday evening we had Sherwood Church to our house for their fall party. We had a big bonfire (roasting hot dogs and marshmallows), ate antelope stew, and had a few hay rack rides. Saturday we had about 50 people (counting families) from our fire house here for a fall party. The party doubled as a retirement party for a battalion chief who was a good friend of Kurt and I.

Tomorrow I am at the fire station, Wednesday evening I will be teaching at prayer meeting, Thursday and Saturday I will be at the station; Sunday I am preaching, teaching ABF, leading a church business meeting, I have a pulpit committee meeting, and I have a deacon meeting. Monday I will be back at the fire station and Tuesday...
I'll tell you what happens on Tuesday in a couple of weeks.
All of that to say this, after I get the priorities handled, I'll tell you about my antelope hunt.
I'll talk with you soon,
Jon

2 comments:

jubilee said...

Wow, you sure are busy!

(BTW, you never have to apologize for living your life and not posting!)

:)

Pastor Jon said...

I guess if I didn't have a life to live, there wouldn't be much to post.
See you soon!!!!!!

Jon