Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Which Weigh to Go?

These next two weeks may be very difficult weeks for my family. I am asking that those of you who read this blog will pray for us over the next couple of weeks. We are at a crossroads right now in our lives as it relates to ministry and the church we have been ministering in. These decisions have been weighing on our minds. I am seeking the Lord's direction in these areas and I am praying for clear direction to the choices we must make.

At least six months ago Karen and I affectionately termed our ministry a "kamikaze" ministry. We decided that no matter what became of our "reputation" we were going to do what we knew to be Biblical. Shortly after we came to grips with that, the Lord started doing things in the life of the church that gave us hope as to our future there. However, in the last few weeks it has become evident that there is a distrust or fear (of me) that wasn't there before the kamikaze(ing) had to be done. We shall see where all this leads...

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2 comments:

jubilee said...

You can count on the Jubilant family to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Jon!

Jim