Friday, April 3, 2009

Appealing

I have been hoping to have "Your Brother" post on this blog as well. I have asked him to help me keep this blog up to date. I love being able to write, yet sometimes I get so busy that it is difficult to get something posted on a regular basis. I know that for many of the readers if several days (or even weeks) go by with no updates, people get out of the habit of checking in. The purpose of this particular post is to encourage "Your Brother" to contribute.
This is a direct appeal.
Jon

Incidentally, I heard on the news yesterday that the bail-out money that is earmarked for education will not be evenly distributed among the schools in the state of Nebraska. I wonder what the teachers think of that?

2 comments:

jubilee said...

I wasn't aware that "evenly distributed" has ever applied to the bail out money.

Personally, I'd love to hear from Your Brother. :)

Pastor Jon said...

If that isn't the truth!!!